Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've Done It Again...

I've gone and joined another book challenge. This one sounded like far too much fun to pass up!

It's the Take Another Chance Challenge hosted by Find Your Next Book Here.

The challenge points sounded particularly intriguing, and I've got books for the first nine (of 12) challenges decided already.

Here they are:

Challenge 1: The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
Challenge 2: Push by Sapphire (via Bermudaonion)
Challenge 3: To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Challenge 4: The Giver by Lois Lowry (Newbery Medal winner)
Challenge 5: Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier (5 words)
Challenge 6: Swimsuit by James Patterson (Thriller)
Challenge 7: Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner ("Chick-lit")
Challenge 8: Ophelia by Lisa Klein and Hamlet by William Shakespeare
Challenge 9: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan ("Thief")

I really need to stop Googling "book challenges." This is going to get ridiculous.

2 comments:

Jenners said...

Wow ... you've got a diverse selection of books lined up already! I'm excited to read your posts on all of these!! And I know what you mean about challenges ... they are addictive but so much fun!

bermudaonion said...

Push is a great book, but it's not always easy to read. I hope you enjoy it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...