Saturday, January 1, 2011

Debut Author Tour on offer: ARC of Wither by Lauren DeStefano

I'm offering my personal ARC of Wither by Lauren DeStefano for the Debut Author Challenge Tour.

Here's a little about the book:

Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy)In the not-too-distant future, because of genetic engineering, every human is a ticking time bomb -- males only live to age twenty-five, and females only live to age twenty. To keep the population from dying out, girls are kidnapped and sold into polygamous marriages.
When sixteen-year-old Rhine is taken, she enters a world of wealth and privilege that both entices and terrifies her. She has everything she ever wanted -- except freedom. With the help of Gabriel, a servant Rhine is growing dangerously attracted to, Rhine attempts to escape before it is too late.

This book is set to release March 22.

I'm opening this first round up to SIX participants in the US and Canada. I will also consider international shipping on a case-by-case basis, so e-mail me if you're interested!

Once I get six people signed up, I'll cut off comments. If the book makes it back to me in a reasonable amount of time, I'll open it up to others!

If you're interested, leave a comment with:
1. Your name
2. Your e-mail address
3. Your state or province

Remember: If you participate, you are responsible for shipping the book to the next person on the list.

3 comments:

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

I am interested.

My name is: Madigan McGillicuddy
My e-mail is: madiganreads (at) gmail.com
My state is: Georgia

Thanks!

Heather (Book-Savvy) said...

Another one I'm looking forward to!
Heather (MI)
hmk10974@yahoo.com

Marriah said...

1. Marriah
2. summersun651@gmail.com
3. New York

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...