Here's a little about the book:
I'm opening this first round up to SIX participants in the US and Canada.Hoping to raise money for a post-graduation trip to London, Asha Jamison and her best friend Carey decide to sell T-shirts promoting the Latte Rebellion, a club that raises awareness of mixed-race students.
But seemingly overnight, their "cause" goes viral and the T-shirts become a nationwide social movement. As new chapters spring up from coast to coast, Asha realizes that her simple marketing plan has taken on a life of its own—and it's starting to ruin hers. Asha's once-stellar grades begin to slip, threatening her Ivy League dreams, while her friendship with Carey hangs by a thread. And when the peaceful underground movement spins out of control, Asha's school launches a disciplinary hearing. Facing expulsion, Asha must decide how much she's willing to risk for something she truly believes in.
Once I get six people signed up, I'll cut off comments. If the book makes it back to me in a reasonable amount of time, I'll open it up to others!
If you're interested, leave a comment with:
1. Your name
2. Your e-mail address
3. Your state or province
Remember: If you participate, you are responsible for shipping the book to the next person on the list.













3 comments:
twan
twan copper [at] gmail [dot] com
florida
Heather (MI)
hmk10974@yahoo.com
Andrea (WI)
andreaartist24@yahoo.com
I'm interested in reading this book
Post a Comment