Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-Thon: Midway Survey!

1. What are you reading right now? I'm reading Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
2. How many books have you read so far? This is book number three.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm not sure! I'll be glad to finish this book and then move on to another book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. I just told my husband I'm participating in a read-a-thon, so he can't expect my help with much!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Sort of. My need to shift positions frequently is oh, so fun, as are the little legs kicking my book off my convenient book rest (My stomach).Of course, I was without a computer for most of the first half of the read-a-thon, which was a severe inconvenience.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing, really. This is my third read-a-thon!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope! It's fabulous!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'd actually set my alarm... Oops.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I'm nearly 34 weeks pregnant. I'm always tired!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Having a variety of comfortable places to sit is really helpful. Sometimes, a change of scenery can help you regain focus.

Good luck with the rest of the Read-a-Thon, everyone!!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck with the readathon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...