Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update

Hello, fellow Read-a-Thon-ers! This is the first I've had my computer back all day!

Here's what my Read-a-Thon has looked like thus far:

Started reading at 9 a.m. CDT. I was really lazy and didn't wake up until three hours into the day!

Finished Sons and Lovers by D.H. Lawrence. Review will come later this week, but I highly recommend it and now consider myself a Lawrence fan.

Started and finished an ARC of Proust's Overcoat, a great little gem of the true story surrounding Proust's infamous overcoat and what happened to many of his personal belongings after his death. Review will come later this week.

I'm now halfway through Gilead by Marilynne Robinson. I'm really liking it thus far. I hope to finish it in the next couple hours here.

This is my third Read-a-Thon and, thus far, my most successful reading-wise!

I haven't yet participated in any mini-challenges (Just getting my computer back from a suddenly projects-oriented husband and all), but I plan to pop a few in while the potatoes for my potato salad are cooling.

Happy reading, everyone!!

1 comments:

alitareads said...

Yay for being reunited with your computer! Happy reading :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...