Friday, August 27, 2010

Come Join the Really Old Classics Challenge!

Waaaaay back in March, I decided to get really ambitious and volunteered to help out with the Really Old Classics Challenge. Last year, it was run by Rebecca and Heather. This year, Heather's still on board, joined by me and Ryan.

We've got lots of fun in store, along with lots of great books! The challenge runs from September 1 to December 31, so you have plenty of time to participate!


Even though the challenge starts on Wednesday (Eek!), we're still working out a few of the finer details (Including how to navigate around Wordpress since the three of us are on Blogger). But, go visit the challenge blog, check it out, and start gathering up your Really Old Classics in preparation for this year's challenge!

2 comments:

Shelley (Book Clutter) said...

Awesome! I bought the Aeneid a couple of months ago and it's on my shelf waiting to be read!

martine said...

How old if 'really old'? This would definitely be out of my comfort zone and I think it would do me good:-)
thanks for the post
martine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...