Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I've decided to join in on the weekly It's Monday! What Are You Reading? meme hosted by J.Kaye.

This week, I finished reading:
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
The Aeneid by Vergil

This week, I reviewed:

This week, I'm reading:
Rabbit at Rest by John Updike (Then I'll FINALLY be finished with the quartet! Although, I hear there's a fifth book...)
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel

This week, I hope to begin reading:
Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton or Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl or Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

4 comments:

J. Kaye said...

Go with "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater. I loved it!

Have fun this week reading. :)

MarthaE said...

Looks like some varied reading and none I've read! Have a great reading week!

Michelle said...

@ J. Kaye - Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will. It's kind of been calling to me ever since I brought it into the library!

Nise' said...

Great reading week. I agree with J. Kaye, read Shiver! I want to read Wolf Hall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...