Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: May 10, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:

Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy:Curiouser and Curiouser by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis, eds.

Burned (House of Night Book 7) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

The Elf of Luxembourg by Tom Weston

The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite

This week, I'm reading:

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

This One is Mine by Maria Semple

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

This week, I hope to begin reading:

The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy

She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Steph said...

I am really interested in the book on Alice in Wonderland and philosophy. I haven't read Thomas Hardy since high school, and I haven't read Fitzgerald since college.

Shelley said...

I would love to hear what you think of This Side of Paradise when you're done. I just read it for a book club, and thought it was pretty bizarre!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have a lot of good reads here! Enjoy them all :)

Pam said...

How did you like the newest House of Night?

Heather said...

I really liked Outlander. It took me forever to read, but I loved it. I'm saving Dragonfly in Amber til summer.

Violet said...

I've started Outlander twice, but haven't managed to finish it before it has to be returned to the library. One of these days I just need to buy it. Happy reading! :)

amcatoir said...

I Loved Outlander. I think I read it when I was in college and then I got my best friend to read it. We'd spend hours discussing the characters and always just referred to them as the Jamie & Claire books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...