Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?; May 17, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
This One Is Mine by Maria Semple
A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr
Play Dead by Ryan Brown


This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):
Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis, eds.
Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Burned (House of Night #7) by P.C. and Kristin Cast

This week, I'm reading:
Life, in Spite of Me by Kristen Jane Anderson
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You had a brilliant week and it looks s though another is lined up. Happy reading! I look forward to the reviews. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-17-may.html

Jan von Harz said...

you had an interesting reading week. Wondering how you like This Side of Paradise. I enjoyed reading your review on Alice and Wonderland and Philosophy. It is "curious" that they had similar essays that covered similar points. I agree that it would have strengthen the book had they not done this.

Have a great week.

E.J. Stevens said...

It's Monday!

My What are you reading? is here.

Happy Monday. Great books this week! :)

xx,
E.J.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope This One Is Mine is a good one - I have it on my shelf to read. Have a wonderful week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...