Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: May 24, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:

Life, in Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope after a Fatal Choice by Kristen Jane Anderson and Tricia Goyer

She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

Play Dead by Ryan Brown

Life, in Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope after a Fatal Choice by Kristen Jane Anderson and Tricia Goyer

A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr

Also on the blog this week:

I ask if anyone has interest in a Ulysses read-along

This week, I'm reading:

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy

The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens

This week, I hope to begin reading:

Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy Book 5) by Richelle Mead

Critical Care: A New Nurse Faces Death, Life and Everything in Between by Theresa Brown

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

NancyO said...

Jude the Obscure is on my shelf, sadly sitting there unread. I'll be very eager to see how you liked this one!

happy reading

baileythebookworm said...

I just finished reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" for the first time and now I'm kind of at a loss -all my books are packed away for the trip home at the end of exam week. I'll probably be making a trip to a bookstore to pick up something new. :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you enjoyed your books. Have a good week with the upcoming reads! :)

Jan von Harz said...

I think I would really enjoy the Time Traveler's Wife. Perhaps I will read this sometime this summer. Hope you have a great week.

The1stdaughter said...

So many great books! I've been dying to read the Vampire Academy books and just haven't gotten to them yet, although I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who hasn't read them.

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Violet said...

I liked Jude the Obscure, but it is definitely not a cheerful book. Hope you enjoy it. I am reading Richelle Mead's Blood Promise right now, and hope to read Spirit Bound next week.

My Monday post is here. :)

Beverly said...

Great books! Hope you find time to read and enjoy them! Have a great week! Stop by and check out what I got at The Wormhole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...