Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: May 3, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:

The Elf of Luxembourg by Tom Weston

Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

This week, I'm reading:
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis, eds.

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy
This One Is Mine by Maria Semple
Burned (House of Night Book 7) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Belong to Me is one of my favorite books (And I just gave a copy of it away for a birthday gift this week!)

Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/05/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-19/

Julie said...

Interesting books. I really have to read some of Sarah Addison Allen's books. I haven't yet. I just always seem to have something else to read! Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You read some really good books. The Elf one sounds interesting.... I would also be interested in the Alice in Wonderland book you are reading.

Enjoy them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...