Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: June 14, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):
 The Art of Devotion by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
Critical Care: A New Nurse Faces Death, Life and Everything in Between by Theresa Brown
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott

This week, I'm reading:
Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The English American by Alison Larkin

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The Riddle of Berlin by Cym Lowell
The Essays: A Selection by Michel de Montaigne

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Moderate Means said...

I just finished my first Diana Gabaldon last week and enjoyed it. I listened to it and the narrator was impressive!
Stacy

Suzanne said...

Sarah's Key is a wonderful book -- I've read it twice. I look forward to reading your review.

Jess said...

I read Sarah's Key for book club a few months ago. Look forward to reading your thoughts!

Kathy Martin said...

You read such an interesting variety of books. Have a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you enjoyed Sarahs Key - it was a book club read last year and left us with a good discussion.

Joy Renee said...

I tried to read Jude the Obscure when I was in high school and couldn't get it into it. But after seeing it mentioned online a number of times I'm curious if trying again as an adult would make a difference

my Monday reading roundup.

Aths said...

I have to read Sarah's Key! Have a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...