Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: May 31, 2010 and June 7, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

Since I seemed to forget that last Monday was, in fact, Monday, I'm posting two weeks' worth of IMWAYR this week!

The last two weeks, I read:

The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy
The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy Book 5) by Richelle Mead
Critical Care: A New Nurse Faces Death, Life and Everything in Between by Theresa Brown
The Art of Devotion by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin

The last two weeks, I reviewed:
This One Is Mine by Maria Semple
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
The Fiddler of the Reels and Other Stories by Thomas Hardy

This week, I'm reading:

Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The English American by Alison Larkin
The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell
Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel (I want to see if this is as awesome a book as it was when I was in junior high!)

What are you reading this week?

1 comments:

Jenners said...

From what I hear, if you finish Outlander in one week, you'll be lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...