Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: June 28, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:
The English American by Alison Larkin
Riddle of Berlin by Cym Lowell

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):
 Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead
Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel

This week, I'm reading:
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell

This week, I hope to begin reading:
Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie
Ni'il, the Awakening by James Boyle
Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker #1) by Jenna Black

What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

lilly said...

I remember reading Jude the Obscure and thinking how awfully depressing it was and completely different from Tess. I still liked it though.

I have recently finished Mitchell's book and actually didn't like it as much as other people seem to. I wonder what you'll think about it.

NancyO said...

I absolutely LOVED Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet. I do hope you enjoy it. It's one of my favorites for 2010.

Kate said...

I enjoyed Nineteen Minutes - first Picoult novel I read. I hope you like it too!
http://bookreviews.me.uk/its-monday-3/

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

What did you think of the Enlish American?? It's been on my goodreads list forever!! You are the only other person I've seen that's read it.

Here is my Monday list:

http://www.gerberadaisydiaries.com/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have read Nineteen Minutes a couple of times. It is my favorite Jodi Piccoult book. I am curious to read what you think of this hard topic book.

Have a great week! :D

heather said...

I enjoyed Nineteen Minutes also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...