Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: June 21, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

It was a slow reading week for me this week between work and getting my house ready for a cook-out on Sunday. I still managed to finish a book, though!

This week, I read:
Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

This week, I'm reading:
The English American by Alison Larkin

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The Essays: A Selection by Michel de Montaigne
The Riddle of Berlin by Cym Lowell

What are you reading this week? 

5 comments:

NancyO said...

I want to read The Riddle of Berlin, too! I'll check back when you've written up your review.

Jess said...

I read Sarah's Key for book club, so I am off to read your review! Have a great week of reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Sarah's Key! I am off to check out your review - I also read this for book club, I think early last year.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your link to your review is not working, I am going to scroll for it but thought I would let you know :)

Donna said...

The Riddle of Berlin is on my TBR as well. I'll look for your review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...