Thursday, February 18, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Olympic Reading

For more Booking Through Thursday responses, click here.



You may have noticed–the Winter Olympics are going on. Is that affecting your reading time? Have you read any Olympics-themed books? What do you think about the Olympics in general? Here’s your chance to discuss!

I'm not big into sports at all, and we don't have any sort of a cable hookup on our TV, so I haven't watched a single second of the Olympics, and I don't plan to. If I did have a TV with cable hookup, I still probably wouldn't watch them.

What do you think? Is the Olympics influencing your reading at all?

9 comments:

Lori said...

I don't watch them. Here's Mine

Alayne said...

I like watching them, some of the athletes are amazing. My BTT is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jennifer said...

I have caught some of the figure skating. My BTT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/booking-through-thursday-olympic.html

Nise' said...

Love to watch the Olympics.

Jenners said...

Ummmm...no.

: )

Laura Hartness said...

Watching lots of Olympics, and my pages per day has gone down. I figure the Games are just on for a few more days, though!

Laura Hartness
The Calico Critic

Veens said...

Not at all. I dnt watch them either!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I kind of feel bad but I really have no interest in the Olympics.

Christina T said...

I like some of the events so I make time for those but otherwise it doesn't impede my reading in any way.

You have an award on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...