Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (3/4)

Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, In My Mailbox explores the contents of bloggers' mailboxes on a weekly basis.

I took last weekend off for my birthday, so this is a large one!





(From the top down)

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Purchased with birthday money
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman - Purchased with birthday money
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - Purchased at a used bookstore
The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker - Purchased at a used bookstore
Castle Roogna by Piers Anthony - A win from the member giveaway at LibraryThing
My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite - A win from the Goodreads First Reads program
The Island of the Swans by Ciji Ware - A win from Diary of an Eccentric
The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper - Sent by the author
A Century Turns by William Bennett - Sent through Booksneeze
The Postmistress by Sarah Blake - From Books, Books Everywhere via Bloody Bad's Borrow My ARC Tour
Zan-Gah and Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman - Sent by the publisher

Whew! That's a lot of books!

What was in YOUR mailbox this week?

8 comments:

Book Monster said...

Nice stack of books :) The Iron King was amazing, I absolutely loved it. I hope you enjoy as well, Happy Reading!!

Booklover Book Reviews said...

That is an amazing pile of books! The titles by Blake, See, Ware and Bennet stand out for me - look forward to reading your reviews!

Mystica said...

Thats a nice mix of books. I envy you particularly the Postmistress.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books! I ended up buying the Iron King this week as well. Enjoy!

Aths said...

Really good list of books!! Enjoy them!

Kathy Martin said...

What a great group of books! I liked The Iron King. I hope you enjoy all your books. Happy reading!

Jenners said...

I just finished "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" and really liked it. Be prepared to learn about the horror of foot binding!!

Happy Birthday!

Lori said...

Impressive Pile.Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...