Monday, February 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, In My Mailbox explores the contents of bloggers' mailboxes on a weekly basis.

I'm posting this a day late because my book club took up so much time (Hey, we were having fun!) that I had to rush and get my grocery shopping done and get home just in time to cook dinner.

I got a few things in the mail this week, and one really super-awesome thing.



(Why won't my text align left? Argh!)

I received a copy of Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned by Wells Tower in paperback from Picador through the Goodreads First Reads program.

And everything else -- The bookmarks, candles, mug, Hershey's kisses and copy of The Wednesday Letters -- was sent to me by Christy at BeachBrights and was a win from Cym Lowell. I was so excited to win this one! Thanks, guys!!

What was in your mailbox this week?


1 comments:

Beachbrights said...

Thanks for this awesome shout-out & picture. I hope you enjoy your Valentine goodie box. I had so much fun putting it together & making those bookmarks!

Happy Valentine's Day-
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...