Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: February 1, 2010

Hosted by J.Kaye, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is open to anyone who wishes to share his/her reading selections for the past week.


This was a really slow reading week for me. Getting sick Monday night and having to stay home from work Tuesday didn't help any because I was not even feeling well enough to read (I know! It was terrible!)

This week, I finished reading:
January by Gabrielle Lord
Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned by Wells Tower


This week, I reviewed:
January by Gabrielle Lord

This week, I'm reading:
The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (Yes, STILL!! I only have 100 pages left, so I hope to finish it today!)


This week, I hope to begin reading:
Three Guineas by Virginia Woolf
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (For book club)

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

These look excellent! Have a great week.

Lynne said...

That's funny about Wolf Hall. I guess that's a chunkster, huh? Or is it just slow? Or both? lol I've heard good and bad things about it, so what did you think?

Ooh, that's stinks when you're too sick to read. Should be against the law or something, ya know? Here you are home for an entire day and you can't even read! Hope you're feelin' better and can get lots more reading done this week :)

Lynne's Book Reviews

Nise' said...

You know you are really sick when you can't read! Hope you are feeling much better. Have a great reading week.

Cat said...

Hope you're feeling better now! Look forward to your thoughts on Wolf Hall.

Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh that is sad that you were sick. Hope you are feeling better now. have a good week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...