Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reagan Arthur Books Challenge

Here we go again! I'm joining another challenge. Good thing is, this is a perpetual challenge, so there's no end-of-the-year pressure to finish.



Hosted by Kathy at Bermudaonion and Julie at Booking Mama, the challenge is meant to celebrate the newest imprint from Little, Brown & Company, Reagan Arthur.

There currently are only three Reagan Arthur books available, but 16 more are slated for release this year. And, boy, do they look good!

This challenge is really simple: Read Reagan Arthur books. There are also prizes, which always makes life fun!

I'm hoping to read two this year (Yes, a small amount) because I'll have to buy them myself. I'm trying to limit the number of books I buy brand-new, so this will be a challenge...

Visit the challenge blog and sign up today!

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so glad you're joining us for this challenge! I'm excited about it because I think it will be great fun!

Julie P. said...

Thanks for joining us. Of course, it you win the prize pack of six books, you'll just have to read all of them! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...