Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: February 8, 2010


Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is open to anyone who wishes to share his/her reading experiences throughout the week.

This was a pretty hefty reading week for me, and I have some pretty big reading plans this week, too!

This week, I finished reading:
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
Last Snow by Eric Van Lustbader
The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
Tithing: Test Me in This by Douglas LeBlanc
Three Guineas by Virginia Woolf

This week, I reviewed:

This week, I'm reading:
Tales of Soldiers and Civilians and Other Stories by Ambrose Bierce
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa

This week, I hope to begin reading:
The Forest House by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

What are you reading?

9 comments:

Ruth Schaller said...

Nice list of books!

Here's mine this week: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_08.html

Hope you have a great reading week! :D

Lydia said...

Nice list of books! I love seeing other big lists out there =)

I have Wolf Hall waiting for me at the library - can't wait to read it!

Zia said...

You have lots of books you've read or are going to read, that I have seen around and would love to read. Happy reading this week =)

dollycas said...

WOW, what a week!!! The Girl Who Chased The Moon sounds really good!
HAPPY READING!!!

Jennifer said...

You had a fantastic week! I look forward to your reviews. I have The Girl Who Chased the Moon, but will not be able to get to it for awhile. Have a wonderful week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I really want to read Wolf Hall. Have another awesome reading week :)

Chrissie said...

Wow, you managed to get through quite a few books last week! I really want to read Wolf Hall soon!

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

You've been busy! Have another great reading week!

Maxine said...

I want to read Pirate Latitudes too. I'll be watching for your review! Happy reading this week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...