Thursday, February 4, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Winter Reading

For more Booking Through Thursday responses, click here.


The northern hemisphere, at least, is socked in by winter right now… So, on a cold, wintry day, when you want nothing more than to curl up with a good book on the couch … what kind of reading do you want to do?
 I really don't have a preference when it comes to reading in inclement weather or when I'm stuck at home. I'm usually just so glad to be home and have the reading time that I'll read pretty much anything!

Of course, that's assuming that housework doesn't get in the way of my reading time. That's an all-too-common problem for me.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alayne said...

Darm housework! I hate that. My BTT is at The Crowded Leaf.

Callista said...

I don't read a certain genre in the winter but I do read more nonfiction than fiction.

Here's my BTT Answer

anthonynorth said...

I'm a great believer that housework shouldn't impede reading :-)
You'll find mine here.

Jennifer said...

I always figure housework can wait. ;) I am kidding of course. My BTT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/booking-through-thursday-genre.html

nashvillebookworm said...

Of course, there is the best of both worlds....audiobooks on an .mp3 player while doing housework.

Jenners said...

Stupid housework ... always getting in the way of reading! But still, there is noting like a few stolen moments (or fifteen or twenty or thirty) to steal away with your current read. I'm like you ... I'm not too picky about WHAT to read, just that I get to read.

Lori said...

Housework sucks, but there is something comforting about reading a book and knowing that the house is all clean.

Here's Mine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...