Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-Thon


 




Thanks to Jennifer at Rundpinne, I found this great, easy read-a-thon that (hopefully!) will help me power through that mounting stack of review books and some of my personal TBR pile.

Kate encourages everyone, blogger or not, to participate in the read-a-thon. You don't even have to commit to a certain number of hours or books or pages. Just hop on in and read, read, read!

Here are some of the details:

The Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-Thon begins at 7 a.m. Monday, April 5, and ends at 11 p.m. Sunday, April 11. There will even be prizes! Seriously, who can say no to prizes?

As for me, I think I will attempt a total of 60 hours (2 1/2 days total) of reading over the course of the challenge. Ambitious? Yes. No one ever called me a slacker!

For more information, visit Kate.

5 comments:

Aths said...

This is a good one! Off to check it out!

Bekah said...

Ooh! A read-a-thon. It sounds fun. Thanks for sharing. I'm headed over to Kates to read the details.

bermudaonion said...

Sounds like a great idea! Good luck!

Samantha said...

That's a great idea! I have a huge pile of books I keep wanting to read too. Thanks for the post!

Callista said...

I'm participating too. Wow that's a lot reading, good luck! It starts tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...