Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: March 1, 2010

Note: My 50 Followers contest (international) ends at 10 p.m. CST today. Click here for details.


Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I finished reading:

Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman
Brooklyn: A Novel by Colm Toibin
Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to be taken to my review):
Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner

This week, I'm reading:
The Forest House by Marion Zimmer Bradley
A Century Turns by William J. Bennett
Broken for You by Stephanie Kallos
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

This week, I hope to begin reading:
Lady of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosenay

What are you reading this week?















7 comments:

Julie said...

Sarah's Key is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of the books you read this week!

Nise' said...

Great reading week. I've read good reviews for Sarah's Key and Broken For You.

Chrissie said...

Gone with the Wind has been on my TBR list for ages. I hope to get around to reading it soon!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I loves Sarah's Key too! So good will love to hear your review.

Jennifer said...

Interesting and fun line-up. I have The Flesh Statue in my TBR pile. Have a great week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1-march.html

Cat said...

I hope you enjoy Gone with the Wind. It's one of the few books I keep rereading.

Hae a great week!

Bobbie said...

I loved Gone With the Wind:) Have a great reading week and please check My Monday :http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...