Sunday, March 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, In My Mailbox explores the contents of bloggers' mailboxes on a weekly basis.

 

The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor - This signed (!!) copy was a win from The Novel Girls and sent to me by Jillian Cantor herself!


Next by James Hynes - A Twitter win from @littlebrown - This is a Reagan Arthur book, so I am so excited to read it for the Reagan Arthur Books Challenge hosted by Kathy at Bermudaonion and Julie at Booking Mama!

Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis - From the publisher for review

It's Really All About God: Reflections of a Muslim Atheist Jewish Christian by Samir Selmanovic - From the publisher for review

Denise's Daily Dozen by Denise Austin - A win from The Book Chick 


What was in your mailbox this week?

 






 

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great list of books. Enjoy! Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books

geekyreads said...

It's Really All About God sounds really interesting. You'll have to let us know how you like it.

Stephanie said...

These look terrific. I am really intrigued by Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy. And I am loving the subtitle of It's Really All About God: Reflections of a Muslim Atheist Jewish Christian. have a great week!

Booksnyc said...

It's Really All About God sounds interesting - I will look for your review of that one.

BTW - I have an award for you at my blog http://booksnyc.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunday-salon-february-in-rearview.html

Jenners said...

That is a pretty diverse bunch of books there!

Lori said...

I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...