Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: March 22, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

I'm playing a bit of catch-up here and posting two weeks' worth of reading. Last Monday, we were in Nashville, so I didn't have a chance to post my usual IM!WAYR?

In the last two weeks, I finished:
A Century Turns by William J. Bennett
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
The River Kings' Road by Liane Merciel
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Gone With the Wind (Chapters 10-27) by Margaret Mitchell

In the last two weeks, I reviewed:

This week, I'm reading:
Sea Glass by Anita Shreve
The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw
Gone With the Wind Chapters 28-36 by Margaret Mitchell

This week, I hope to begin reading:
Vampyre Blood: Eight Pints of Trouble by George Earl Parker
The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

You have read so awesome titles in the last two weeks. I really want to read Zan-Gah. Loved your review.

Have a great week.

Lydia said...

I read Gone with the Wind recently and am so glad that I did. Such an interesting book.

Mari said...

Are you enjoying Gone with the Wind? I will have to visit your posts to see - I'm reading Anna Karenina (another long one) and am enjoying it very much.

Have a great week (or two).

Julie said...

Interesting assortment of books! I'm impressed you're reading Gone with the Wind. I think if I ever get to it, I'll have to do it in sections as you are as well!

Jennifer G. said...

I really liked Sarah's Key. I have Gone With The Wind here, waiting to be read, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Enjoy your books!

Here are my books for the week.

Christina T said...

I really want to read Sarah's Key. It sounds fantastic. I read Gone With the Wind sometime ago and I hope you are enjoying it. I've only read Body Surfing by Anita Shreve which I really liked. I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Well it looks like a great two weeks. Hope you had fun in Nashville.

Sarahs Key was a wonderful read. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Nise' said...

Hope you are enjoying Gone With The Wind. I've got to get to Sarah's Key. Happy reading this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...