Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: March 29, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:

Sea Glass by Anita Shreve

Columbine by Dave Cullen

The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw

The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens

Gone With the Wind (Chapters 28-36) by Margaret Mitchell

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

A Century Turns by William J. Bennett

The River Kings' Road by Liane Merciel

The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

Columbine by Dave Cullen


Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

This week, I'm reading:

Claude & Camille by Stephanie Cowell

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni


Sherlock Holmes Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Gone With the Wind (Chapters 37-45) by Margaret Mitchell


This week, I hope to begin reading:

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

No Hope for Gomez by Graham Parke

What are you reading this week?

 

11 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

You had a great week. Love your review on The Girl Who Chased the Moon, makes me really want to read it too. Have a great week.

Aths said...

Looking forward to what you think of Angelology and Sarah's Key!

Julie said...

I love how varied your books are. I also enjoy reading a variety, rather than sticking with one genre. Have a great week!

NancyO said...

I have Columbine on my TBR list. You might want to try A Thousand Cuts, by Simon Lelic -- it is along the same lines, with a twist.

have a good reading week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have such a great line up and so neatly organized! I have not read Columbine but I would like to.

justpeachy36 said...

Great reading week! I think Sea Glass looks really interesting.

alitareads said...

You had a really great reading week. I'm going to check out your review of Columbine.

The1stdaughter said...

Okay, so at first glance I thought it said you read all of those books, plus Gone With the Wind. I was like, WOW! But still even just a few chapters and all the other books is amazing! And it looks like you have another great week ahead of you!

Have a fabulous reading week!

Cat said...

I enjoy reading your reviews. I read the Columbine one earlier in the week and have placed it on hold at the library.

Have a great reading week!

runnersami said...

Sounds like some great reads! Have a wonderful week!

Zia said...

You had a great reading week and it looks like a good upcoming one. Happy reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...