Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: March 8, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.


It was a slow reading week for me. I just couldn't seem to settle down and reign in my short attention span, so I only finished one book.


This week, I finished reading:

The Forest House by Marion Zimmer Bradley


This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

Brooklyn: A Novel by Colm Toibin
Gone With the Wind (Chapters 1-9) by Margaret Mitchell

This week, I'm reading:

Gone With the Wind (Chapters 10-18) by Margaret Mitchell
A Century Turns by William J. Bennett
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
Fallen by Kate Francis

This week, I hope to begin reading:

Gone With the Wind (Chapters 19-27) by Margaret Mitchell
The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper
The Lady of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Sea Glass by Anita Shreve

What are you reading this week? 

8 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

It has been a longggg time since I read Fanny and Zooey. I will have to stop back to see what you think. You had a great week and so really great titles ahead. Enjoy

NancyO said...

I absolutely loved Brooklyn. It's one of those books you don't easily forget.

happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Have a great reading week - The Forest House sounds wonderful and I would love to read your review!

(redoing my post as it said there was an error so hoping this isnt a double comment!) :)

Tracy said...

Some great sounding books there. I loved Gone with the wind.

Lynne said...

I saw that someone else is reading Gone With the Wind. I have a hard time picking up long books. It just seems so daunting sometimes. Good for you, though, it's so worth it.

Looking forward to your review on Sea Glass. I read one Anita Shreve book - A Wedding in December - and enjoyed it.

Lynne's Book Reviews

Felicia S. said...

WOW taking on Gone with the Wind--I am impressed! I have never read the book!

Fallen will be on my list in a few weeks--picked it a few days ago. I loved The Lady of Avalon though it does kind of start slow--stick with it!

Have a great reading week!

Cat said...

I think I need to add Brooklyn to my list as everyone seems to love it.

Happy reading!

Nise' said...

Its been awhile since I've read Franny and Zoey and Gone With The Wind. Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...