Here's challenge 1, from the Dewey's blog:
Where are you reading from today?
3 facts about me …
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
1. I am reading from work (The library) and home in Illinois.
2. Three facts about me... 1) I like to sit outside and read whenever possible, and today looks as if it may cooperate! 2) I like to read more than I like to do pretty much anything else. 3) I haven't told my husband I'm participating in the Read-a-Thon (Don't know why!), but I will tell him if he wants me to help outside!
3. At the moment, I have 7 books in my TBR pile. I am in the midst of four of them and have the other three as backups.
4. I would really like to be able to spend at least half the Read-a-Thon reading. Since I've already wasted two hours, well, that may fly out the window. So, I'm hoping to finish at least three books. I'm easily distracted...
5. This is my first time! I'll take all the advice I can get!!
I'll be checking in every few hours (I hope) and commenting on other blogs. I'll probably be updating my Twitter feed more often than I will this blog, so check there (@michellesherman) for more!