Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Wind Done Gone: A Novel (Hardcover)The lift of a hat, the dip of his back -- those gestures would remain as they have been, but the bitter curve of his lip holding back a laugh that salutes all that is strange and lacking in harmony in me, in him, in us, would vanish. That curve in his lips, that spark in his eye of -- truth -- yes truth, there is so much in me strange and discordant. - The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall, p. 163

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I adore your teaser, such beautiful prose. I am going to research this book further. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesdays-skin-and-bones.html

Alayne said...

Great teaser! I have two teasers at The Crowded Leaf.

Emma Michaels said...

Great teaser! I loved it! Hope you will like mine too. It is from Love is Hell, the collection of short stories with a teaser for each one!

http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday.html

Kaye said...

That gives me a chill. Not sure this person is to be trusted. Have a great week. My teaser is here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...