Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser:

We Need to Talk About Kevin: A Novel (P.S.)He didn't like to be seen needing it -- as if hunger were a sign of weakness. So I'd leave a sandwich where he was sure to find it, and walk away. - We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver, p. 163

8 comments:

Lisa said...

wow. Sound like something I like to read.

Here's mine

Alayne said...

Very intriguing. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

tweezle said...

Male pride? You picked a great teaser!

Here's my teaser for this week.

Audrey said...

I've never heard of this author - but have written down the book. Will see if they have it at the library :)
Really great teaser!
You can find mine HERE

Missy B. said...

A couple of people have recommended this book to me...I will have to check it out. Good teaser!

Clarissa said...

I really should read this book...

Here is my teaser http://limpetsandpenguins.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-100413.html

Jenners said...

This was such a good book! Just wait til you get to the end!

Violet said...

Thanks for sharing this teaser. I just looked up the book & am adding it to my TBR pile. Sounds very intense & moving.

Mine is at The Eager Readers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...