Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: Apri 26, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.


This week, I read:

Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall

The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite

This week, I reviewed:

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens

Fang (Maximum Ride #6) by James Patterson

The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall

This week, I'm reading:

Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Elf of Luxembourg by Tom Weston

This week, I hope to begin reading:

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

This One Is Mine by Maria Semple

Burned (House of Night Boook 7) by P.C. and Kristin Cast

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I read your review on Fang as I finished the book last week and posted my review. I would agree that this one doesn't have the stuff that made me love the first three books, but I definitely like this one better than the last two. I am also wondering where Dylan will take us in the upcoming books. Enjoyed reading your review. Have a great week.

Julie said...

Interesting list of books! Too bad you didn't enjoy The Wind Done Gone. I hope you enjoy the books you're reading this week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Elf of Luxembourg is a new title to me but on title alone I am interested. Hope it is fantastic!

Enjoy your week! :D

Mari said...

Can't wait to read your review for Belong to Me. Did you like it?

I plan to read This One is Mine soon too.

Have a great week!

Jenners said...

Can't wait to see what you think of "Belong to Me."

stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie said...

im reading a Kat Richardson book, Underground. It's fairly light as far as fantasy goes and perfect for night shifts|!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...