Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: April 19, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

This week, I am reading:

Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper

This week, I hope to begin reading:

The Wind Done Gone by Alice Randall

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

The Elf of Luxembourg by Tom Weston

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Very ambitious week planned. Some of your titles are new to me so I will have to check back to read some of the reviews. Have a great week.

Mystica said...

Its a huge haul there and some of the books are classics. Gone with the Wind is one which I had to read very slowly and in stages to absorb the entire effect!

Lynne said...

You've got some great books there. Wondering how you liked We Need to Talk About Kevin...

Have a great week of reading!

Lynne's Book Reviews

Natalie W said...

You've got some interesting reads lined up. Gone With The Wind, I've always wanted to read that and never did. Oldy but goodie!
Natalie :0)

Priya Parmar said...

wow! great books! mitchell, conan doyle and fitzgerald are some of my favorites!

Jenners said...

I can't wait to see what you think of "We Need To Talk About Kevin."

And I just loved "Belong to Me." I hope you love it as much as I did!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Like everyone else commenting, I too want to know your thoughts On We Need To Talk About Kevin. What a book huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...