Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: April 5, 2010





This week, I read:

Claude and Camille: A Novel of Monet by Stephanie Cowell


No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke

Fang (Maximum Ride #6) by James Patterson

This week, I reviewed (Click on the title to read my review):

Sea Glass by Anita Shreve 

Fallen by Lauren Kate 

This week, I'm reading:

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Vampyre Blood: Eight Pints of Trouble by George Earl Parker

This week, I hope to begin reading:

Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

What are you reading this week?

1 comments:

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

I am reading Claude and Camille right now and am enjoying. Good luck with you reading this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...