Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Challenge 3

Hosted by Til We Read Again, this challenge asks you to nominate people in several categories. How fun!

Favorite Female Character in a book: Elizabeth Bennett (Is this too obvious? My brain's not yet working...)
Favorite Male Character in a book: Sam Gamgee in LotR
Favorite Side Kick in a book: Fang in the Maximum Ride series
Favorite Couple in a Book: Ron and Hermione
Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia
Favorite Author: Shakespeare
Favorite Book Cover: Tough one, but I LOVE the cover of Fallen by Lauren Kate
Favorite Book of 2009: The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery

7 comments:

stacybuckeye said...

A girl after my own heart! Love all of your choices (well, I've never read the Maximum Ride series, but the others for sure :)).
Happy readding.

stacybuckeye said...

A girl after my own heart! Love all of your choices (well, I've never read the Maximum Ride series, but the others for sure :)).
Happy readding.

Whitney said...

Elizabeth Bennett is classic. She's my favorite heroine too. Good luck today!

Kailana said...

Elizabeth Bennett is a great heroine!! Happy reading!

Beth F said...

Sun or rain or snow
Both sides of the equator
All are lost in books

Haiku #12 (inspired by Dawn @ She Is Too Fond of Books)

Shanyn said...

My Book
by David L. Harrison

I did it!
I did it!
Come and look at what I've done!
I read a book!
When someone wrote it
Long ago
For me to read,
How did he know
That this was the book
I'd take from the shelf
And lie on the floor
And read by myself?
I really read it!
Just like that!
Word by word,
From first to last!

Ladybug said...

Good luck on the read-a-thon, Michelle!

Btw, I think you need to check your spamfilter. I sent you an email a little while back. You won a contest over at my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...