Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?: April 12, 2010

Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme whereby bloggers share their reading for the past week.

This week, I read:
Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen

This week, I reviewed (Click the title to read my review):

The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw

Claude & Camille: A Novel of Monet by Stephanie Cowell

This week, I'm reading:

We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver

Sherlock Holmes: Selected Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Flesh Statue by U.L. Harper

This week, I hope to begin reading:

Belong to Me by Marisa de Los Santos

This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite

What are you reading this week?

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh my gosh - we need to talk about Kevin is supposed to be amazing!

Stephanie said...

You have some interesting reads on your list. I'm curious to know what you thought of Angelology. I've seen some differing opinions.

Have a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I read We Need To Talk About Kevin with my book club a few years back. The club did not enjoy it, found it too real.... but I liked it for that reason. It really is a thinker and I hope you enjoy it too.

Julie said...

The Swimming Pool sounds very interesting. And I look forward to reading your review of The Sugar Queen.

Betty said...

I'll be intereted in your review of "Sherlock Holmes". I'm reading a very funny book called "Straight Down the Middle" by author Josh Karp. I'm hoping to improve my golf game this year. The authors is very humorous. I'm enjoying it alot.

Chrissie said...

I really enjoyed We Need to Talk About Kevin! I hope you do too :)

Cat said...

I have Angelology on hold at the library so will look forward to your thoughts on that.

You have a nice selection for the week - enjoy!

Jennifer said...

You have a great week planned. I will be interested to read your review of Flesh Statue, I reviewed it last week. I have been wanting to read Claude and Camille, so I will go read your review. Happy reading this week. My Monday is here: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Samantha said...

I'm looking forward to your review on Angelology, it seems like a popular book. Have a fun week!

Aths said...

Looking forward to what you thought of Angelology! Have a good reading week!

Heather said...

I know everyone raves about We Have To Talk About Kevin, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I should try it again.

Jan von Harz said...

this has a very interesting and intriguing title. Based on the teaser, I am thinking that Kevin is possibly a young boy who is homeless. I am anxious to see what you thought about the book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...